Using live video feature in your Facebook page to increase your page likes and post reach
Many Facebook accounts where disabled since Jan-2016, Facebook says account has been disabled because of violated Facebook's Terms.
LinkedIn initially allows all users to send up to 5000 invitations. This limit is an automatic method to prevent accidental abuse and protect both senders and recipients.
Likes created by fake accounts or people without real intent are bad for people on Facebook, advertisers and Facebook itself.
Facebook has a strong incentive to aggressively go after the bad actors behind fake likes, because businesses and people who use Facebook platform want real connections and results. Businesses won't achieve results and could end up doing less business on Facebook if the people they're connected to aren't real.
It's in Facebook best interest to make sure that interactions are authentic, so Facebook has a number of teams that detect fraudulent activity and shut it down.
What are fake likes?What are fake likes?
How and why inauthentic likes are generated
There are four primary ways in which fake likes are generated:
4- Compromised accounts that have been infected with malware, causing the accounts to like Pages without the knowledge of the account owners
More Articles ...
- How To Change Facebook Groups Names & Privacy
- Facebook Bot Comment For Pages
- Facebook Failed Patching The "Tag Exploit"
- Verify Again Your Facebook Account
- Bypass Malware Checkpoint for Facebook
- Add stickers in facebook comments
- facebook hidden/ghost account
- [Tutorial] Groups Members Tagger
- Troll Your Friends on Facebook
- Facebook Accounts Support Forms