How to change any Facebook fan page name to any chosen name, Trick by Khalil Shreateh
- Click About on the left side of your Page
- Click Edit next to your Page's name
- Enter a new Page name and click Continue
- Review your request and click Request Change
Change your Facebook page name after 200 likes
The trick is easy to follow, what we will do is that we send a request to change the page name to a new mixed page name, mixed page name consists of part of the current name and the name we want to change the page name to. Mixed name is just a temporary name so it is up to you to choose it.
After Facebook accepts the Mixed name, we send a new request to change the page name to the final page name we want.
A page named 'Book Store' and we want to change its name to 'Moon Magazine'
First we send request to change the page to 'Moon Store' (Click 'About' on the right panel of your page, then next to your page name click 'Edit')
Now the trick is by mixing the old name to the new name, current name Book Store, Name we want Moon Magazine, Mixed name 'Moon Store'
Now click requests and wait till Facebook accepts the new name.
After the page name accepted, we wait for few days, i suggest to wait for at least 7 days.
After few days we request to change to a new mixed name, so now the current name is 'Moon Store' and the new name we want is Moon Magazine
So we follow the same steps above to request a new name which is Moon Magazine
- You don't have a Page role that allows you to change your Page's name. Learn how to see your Page role.
- You or another admin recently changed your Page's name.
- This option isn't currently available in your location.
- There may be limits on your Page.
This trick tested and it works great as its a legal method to follow. Know that requesting many name change may cause a block and you may no longer can send more requests.